Tech Lead Gameplay Programmer - AC Mirage (F/M/NB)
8 days ago
As a Technical Lead within the production team for the new Assassin's Creed Mirage, your main tasks are as follows:
- Work with the Lead Programmer to define the technical strategy;
- Produce a complete set of gameplay features;
- Guide, advise and train juniors and mid level gameplay programmers;
- Participate to the team growth, including active participation in technical designs and code reviews;
- Anticipating technical problems, finding and implementing appropriate and feasible solutions;
- Optimize the gameplay elements of the game;
- Ensuring all necessary synchronization with the other trades.
- You have an excellent level in C++ programming.
- You have experience as a technical supervisor on a team that has delivered at least one video game.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all departments and to support your team in its development.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are creative, curious and innovative.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Online Technical Test
- Interview(s) with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA’s game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.