Tech Animator Internship
24 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. As we move on to new projects, the studio that brought you Baldur’s Gate 3 & Divinity: Original Sin 2 is looking for a Tech Animation Intern to join the team and help us in crafting the high caliber games our fans have come to expect.
- Support the rigging team with the creation of a variety of characters, creatures, heads, armors, etc and ensure their correct functionality in the game.
- Communicate and work with multiple development teams, like Animation, Art, Cinematics, etc
- Integrate a variety of assets into the game and validate these are working properly.
- Debug and resolve bugs assigned to you in a timely manner while making sure you meet the production deadlines.
- Communicate with the production team on concerns and production issues ahead of time.
- Support the Lead of the department in any ad hoc tasks and duties.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Autodesk Maya, with its script languages as a bonus.
- Competent in rigging and skinning in Maya, facial rigging skills are considered a bonus.
- Team oriented and has a strong desire for collaborative participation in a team-based pipeline across different geographic locations.
- Able to take direction and feedback positively, adapt to change and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, methodical and organized approach to work with high quality standards.
- Sense of initiative, originality and resourcefulness in problem solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. (English is mandatory)
- Understanding of body motion and deformation.
- Must already be eligible to work in the country and possess any required documents (visa/permit).