Team lead influence marketing
Paris IDF fr
5 days ago
At Gameloft HQ, as a Team Lead Influence, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for our players, influencers and their audiences.
Gameloft’s Team Lead Influence will be responsible for the company’s paid influencer outreach & strategy. We’re looking for someone who will manage our team of Influence Relations Managers and help inspire creative & ambitious campaigns that drive business results at a global scale and in an authentic way. You will report to the Director of User Acquisition & will strive to make Influence Outreach a key component in Gameloft’s Marketing Funnel by influencing Product Marketing Managers across the globe.
- Ideate and manage the development of our Influencer Partnerships strategy ensuring a holistic approach, in collaboration with game development teams, marketing and community managers and in alignment with senior leaders;
- Manage a team of 3 influencer relations specialists
- Create and present highly engaging presentations around influencer strategies and results.
- Find synergies with Acquisition Managers & Game design to inspire and support game features meant to empower Influence Sponsorships;
- Coordinate our global and local influencer relations campaign elements including briefs, budget, contract & context integration with the ultimate goal of creating experiences that drive ROI and long-term engagement;
- Own global budgets for Influence Campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals;
- Find ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, fingerprinting, SDKs, etc ;
- 5+ years of working with talent - content creators and influencers in a global environment
- 2+ Years of management experience
- Have established relationships with influencers in the gaming industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with a suite of measurement tools for influencers, media companies or brands
- Comfortable in a fast paced gaming environment
- Process – oriented, ability to facilitate change and inspire the sharing of best practices
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
Join the Game !
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,000 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.