Team Manager, Consultation
Galway County Galway Ireland
14 days ago
Consultation Team Manager
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. People want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Consultation Team Manager. This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Escalations, The Consultation Team Manager manages one of our three global Consultation teams and helps lead our Consultation function. Our Consultant team is an experienced team, responsible for providing live support to our Tier 1 advisors Globally. Consultants help advisors to resolve a contact at first point of contact, in addition to having ownership in giving feedback to our enablement teams to enhance the advisor capability.
You will lead a team of Subject Experts (SMEs) across many products and areas and who act as advocates for both for our advisors globally & the player experience. You will be passionate about making player and advisor experiences great and empowering our team to help players and proactively remove advisor barriers.
As a team, we collaborate, we listen as much as we talk, and we advocate for our teams.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Consultation Team Manager, and our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Helps advisors succeed
- Advocates for your team and our players
- Ensures advisors and players have great experiences with EA.
You’re a person who is positive and comfortable sharing ideas, feedback and best practices. You’re approachable and take the time to listen.
You’re the right person for us if you:
- Are a good leader and motivator
- Can inspire and lead others successfully through change (and have before)
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and expectations
- Can effectively manage your own time and workload when working on a variety of tasks, while maintaining a strong focus on quality and detail
- Are a great writer, presenter, and communicator
- Know how to make player-first decisions
- Create and foster collaborative relationships across all partners through trust and respect
- Knows when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
- Are self-motivated and have a desire to succeed, improve, develop, and excel
So how does our Consultation Team Manager make great experiences for our players? They:
- Support our ability to empower our Tier 1 team globally
- Deliver business objectives by closely monitoring, evaluating, coaching and developing their team, so they can consistently deliver KPIs
- Ensure their team understands and follows all processes and player contact workflows by coaching and monitoring quality
- Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through clear and open communication, a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
- Provide our Enablement team with advisor opportunity trends captured during Consultation Engagement
- Regularly coach and meet with advisors on your team to support them by identifying strengths and opportunities and facilitating career development
- Partner with our recruitment and training teams to interview, select, and onboard the brightest talent
- Ensure advisors are supported and set up for success from day one and beyond
- Develop working relationships with other teams in WWCE
- Create a feeling of belonging and a strong sense of morale
- Fosters open dialogue and collaboration amongst the team
- Actively seek out and implement continuous improvement plans
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 3+ years of experience managing people (contact centre highly desirable or similar environment)
- 5+ years of experience in customer service
- Strong and proven oral and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and change management skills
- Demonstrated high level of motivation, team orientation, professionalism and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail
- Multilingual team development
Fluency in both written & verbal English (second language would be highly desirable)