Team Lead- Project management [Enterprise Infrastructure]
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
The Enterprise Infrastructure team provides services pertaining to various technical domains (storage, network, virtualization, backups, systems, server room, active directory, VOIP, mail servers & telecom) to all of Ubisoft’s internal clients. You’ll work very closely with teams responsible for creating games and make sure they have the infrastructure needed to get things done. As a team lead joining us, your main goal from a managerial standpoint will be to lead a Project Managers’ team, communicate company goals, provide help and insight to management on subjects like team performance, hiring and training. From an operational standpoint, you will also be responsible for taking on new or existing projects.
- Manage a team of Project Managers on a daily basis;
- Support the manager for the worldwide team by steering recruitment needs and integrating new employees with proper onboarding and training;
- Coach the team by providing continuous improvement for deliverables and helping them acquire new skills and tools to help achieve various set goals;
- Provide transparency to your direct manager and worldwide teams regarding activities on roadmap, prioritization, status of tasks and projects by providing follow-ups and progression status;
- Manage performance and KPIs for your team and contribute to worldwide team KPI consolidation as well as governance;
- Manage complex projects scopes by gathering needs from stakeholders in the studio, collaborate with different teams to translate functional business needs into technical and financial scenarios.
* Must be able to travel internationally 6 weeks per year
- Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Project management certifications (ex.PMP, Agile, Prince2) an asset.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a project management role;
- Significant experience in team management.
- High level knowledge of technical topics like IT infrastructure, WAN and server rooms;
- Knowledge of project manager and collaboration tools (MS Project, Jira, Confluence) is an asset;
- Excellent leadership skills that portray team-spirit, kindness, patience and coaching abilities;
- Excellent communication skills with the capacity to motivate others;
- Autonomous with a committed mindset to learning, analyzing, and problem-solving;
- Knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.