Team Lead - Game Streaming (F/M/NB)
11 days ago
As a Team Lead for the Game Streaming team, you must bring a broad technical expertise and strong management skills. We expect you to be passionate about driving a team and their product to success in collaboration with the product team and our various partners. You will lead the implementation of our various clients for both internal and externals users maintaining a balance of technical and managerial work.
We foster a fast and creative atmosphere. Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead using new technologies.
We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, versatile and comfortable exploring new solutions to contribute to a brand-new platform.
- Lead a team that designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements various clients on mobile and desktop using different technologies such as C++, Web, and mobile
- Integrate demanding game streaming technology to our clients
- Help the team members to grow in their career path
- You will facilitate the team’s process, manage the code delivery processes, and mentor junior developers to maintain and enhance our clients
- 2+ years in a technical leadership role in support of full lifecycle application development
- Flexibility to work as a member of an agile team to support the entire SW delivery cycle: backlog grooming, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and training
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with mobile, Web, and C++ development
- A prior experience working in an international environment
· Phone Interview with the Technical Recruiter
· Technical Interview with the Lead Programmer & Project Director
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work in our new Game Streaming team with our partner.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.