Team Lead - (F/H/NB)
13 days ago
You are a hands-on Team Lead that successfully combine team management and solution implementation.
- Lead a team that designs, develops and maintain our platform and experiences
- Drive architectural design and contribute to product development
- You manage the code delivery processes
- You accompany and facilitate the team development and mentor junior development
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role in support of full lifecycle platform development
- Flexibility to work as a member of an agile team to support the entire SW delivery cycle: backlog grooming, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and training
- The ideal candidate will be familiar WebRTC or WebGL
- A prior experience working in an international environment
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above
- Phone Interview
- Technical interview with our internal teams
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 350 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Ubisoft’s mission is to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We are looking for passionate problem solvers to join our rapidly growing online team in Bordeaux and help us build a new social platform focused on meaningful interactions and play.
You will be working on a web-based platform focused on leveraging spatial video for engaging experiences to create online gathering worlds for work and play.
You will work side-by-side with the product manager in a fast, start-up like atmosphere. You will have a unique opportunity to drive the overall design, implementation, and deployment efforts of this brand-new platform to ensure we deliver a high-quality product in fast iterations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.