This job might no longer be available.
Team Lead (Business Intelligence)
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
You will support the Associate Director (AD) in overseeing work quality and deadlines for the small team. You will also help follow up on and validate the team’s work and coach team members while contributing part of the development of the project (where necessary).
- Create, prioritize, assign and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regards to deliverables;
- Draft regular reports for the AD on the advancement of the team’s work and recommend corrective measures whenever necessary to meet project objectives;
- Be a mentor in terms of technical aspects for team members (where necessary);
- Contribute to the technical architecture and development phases (where necessary);
- Take part in performance assessments in collaboration with the AD;
- Coordinate bug correction as it pertains to the team’s work;
- Help recruit new team members and ensure that they integrate the team;
- Animates community of specialist to define common practices, rules, identify opportunities for new tools (R&D)
- Outlines the domain activity:
- Offers support to SCRUM Master on SCRUM involvement of the people in their team.
- Team lead - Programming: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent. Certification in project management (an asset).
- 2-4 years’ experience on his/her working unit or other relevant experience;
- Experience in significant BI/Big Data projects
Skills and Knowledge
- Time and priority management;
- Ability to assemble productive teams;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving;
- Stress and change management skills;
- Database knowledge an asset (JIRA, Perforce, etc.);
- Knowledge of the technical constraints of real time, 3D engines and level editors;
- Project management knowledge an asset;
- Knowledge of the other game production working units an asset;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite an asset.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.
The Enterprise Data Team is looking for a Team Lead BI who can bring their expertise to life in our dynamic team of gaming & tech enthusiasts. If you are bold, driven and unafraid of pushing boundaries, we want you on our team.