Team Lead - Business Intelligence
Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
Ubisoft Enterprise Data is responsible for offering various internal services such as Datalake, Enterprise data warehouse, Big Data platform, Reporting tools, Logstash and Data management. As a team lead, you will join Enterprise Data General &Administration team to contribute to build the future data platform to deliver a single point of truth through governance & consolidation and to provide information and insights for our different business partners (Production, HR, IT, Quality Control, procurement, Knowledge management).
You are an expert in Datawarehousing, Cloud Big Data technologies and you successfully led in an agile way a team of ETL developers, BI experts, reporting specialists to deliver value for your business partners. Through your leadership and demonstrated experience, you will help your team develop their skillset and promote an environment where innovation and creativity reign, all while keeping in mind your team’s stakes.
- Define the technical vision and solution to meet the business requirements in collaboration with transversal teams such as Datalake, Dataquality, and data architect teams;
- Create, prioritize within an Agile team, and in collaboration with the scrum master and product owner;
- Contribute actively to the technical developments by writing code (TPT scripts, stored procedures) used on our current stack (Teradata, Hadoop)
- Coordinate test phases and bug fixing as it pertains to the team’s work;
- Be an active contributor of the transition to the cloud DWH technologies and on implementing enterprise data platform 2.0 (Snowflake)
- Be a mentor in terms of technical aspects for team members;
- Participate in team management with AD in actively contributing to recruitment, performance and development of team;
- Animates community of specialist to define common practices, rules, identify opportunities for new tools (R&D).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent. Certification in project management (an asset).
- 2-4 years professional experience in significant BI/Big Data projects.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong ETL development experience (programming skills);
- Experience with Reporting platforms: Microstrategy and/or Tableau;
- Time and priority management;
- Curious and ability to learn fast new technologies.
- Stress and change management skills;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.