This job might no longer be available.
Team Lead Business Intelligence - Player and Customer Management
11 days ago
Ubisoft Enterprise Data is in charge of offering various internal services such as a data lake, a data warehouse, a Big Data platform, reporting tools and a logstash. As a technical manager, you will be part of the team responsible for the Player & Customer Management perimeter which regroups game and customer relationship large volume of data. The team is international (Paris, Bucharest, Montreal and San Francisco) and is responsible for implementing BI solutions for the analytical, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and customer support teams.
Your main role will be to manage the entire team of developers, in charge of developing tools and collaborating with functional leads, architects and IT partners. The team is working in Agile methodology and will have to collaborate with the product owner and the scrum master.
- Define the technical vision and solutions to meet the business needs of our customers;
- Participate in support following the implementation of solutions through optimization or troubleshooting anomalies;
- Ensure the documentation related to the developments and models carried out;
- Collaborate with the support, infrastructure and Enterprise Data teams on common issues;
- Participate in team management with the Associate Director by actively contributing to the recruitment, performance management and development of the team;
- Support the continuous improvement and best practices of the team's processes and ensure that they are properly documented and shared by all BI Developers in the Enterprise Data department.
Education and relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years experience as a BI Developer with a first experience in management or technical team leader.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience in ETL development (Informatica, Datastage or Talend);
- Relevant experience with SQL on a large volume of data in a data warehousing ecosystem;
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies including Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark;
- Good knowledge of the Python programming language;
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure and excellent understanding of DevOps principles;
- Knowledge of a data visualization tool "datavisualization" (Table or Microstrategy ideally);
- Ability to facilitate team interactions, provide feedback and intervene in disagreements;
- Knowledge of project management (Agile methodology if possible);
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required both orally and in writing.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.