Tax Planning Specialist
4 days ago
About the Role
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate Tax Planning Specialist to join Wildlife's Tax team in São Paulo, Brazil. You'll work closely with financial and business areas to understand their needs and come up with solutions to assure both tax compliance and efficiency. You will work alongside the Tax Planning Manager and other Tax team members as well as interacting with colleagues from Finance and Business areas, at all levels, across the organization, and external advisors around the world.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture, so the right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll need
- Experience working with tax planning;
- International tax experience;
- Advanced English communication (written and spoken).
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... advising multiple client partners? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with compassion towards the people you work with;
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads;
- Passionate about employee experience. You want to build the best employee experience focuses on delivering business strategy.You're flexible, daring, and excited to help build something exciting and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Act as a Tax business partner and actively participate and support with the formulation and implementation of business strategies, providing tax guidance aimed at both efficiency and local compliance;
- Map worldwide tax innovations related to our business and work closely with the Tax Planning Analyst to support financial projections of potential impacts;
- Lead the implementation of worldwide tax benefits;
- Support the Tax Planning Manager with corporate structure analysis by interfacing with external advisors and assisting with the presentation of smart solutions to complex tax matters;
- Provide inputs on cross-border tax issues, tax treaties application, permanent establishment, and other related matters;
- Support Treasury on the management of cash overseas and funding strategies;
- Assist with drafting internal memorandums on various tax matters and guide our advisors in preparing Transfer Pricing studies.
Wildlife is one of the top tier mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.