12 days ago
Come join Unity and play a meaningful role in our rapidly growing global tax team. As a Tax Manager, reporting to our Tax Director (based in San Francisco, CA), you will be part of the global tax provision team working on our quarterly and annual income tax provision and other tax projects, such as process improvement and automation. We value curiosity and encourage new ideas that will challenge the status-quo!
Inclusion, at Unity, is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, Unity is democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. At Unity, you’ll make a difference.
Come be a part of our incredible team!
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare quarterly and annual global tax provision and related financial statement disclosures
- Lead and improve our Americas income tax compliance operations
- Coordinate tax SOX controls compliance
- Support U.S. and foreign income tax audits and dispute resolutions
- Assist with various special tax projects (tax automation, process improvement, software implementation, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a Big 4 and/or a publicly traded US multinational company focused on corporate income tax
- Proven understanding of accounting for income tax (ASC 740)
- Experience in financial statement and tax authority audits
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain difficult tax technical concepts to non-tax audience
- Forward thinking tax and technology enthusiast
You might also have
- Self-starter with drive and a team-player
- Ability to accurately identify problems and apply efficient problem-solving skills to drive resolution
- Strong user, and quick learner of, technology and systems including but not limited to Workday, MS office, G suite, Alteryx, Corptax, Onesource, etc.
Gross base salary (USD ): $100,900.00 - $136,600.00 *
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.