This job might no longer be available.
8 days ago
EA is one of the largest and most successful computer games companies in the world. Established in 1982, EA is responsible for developing and publishing key games titles such as FIFA, Need for Speed and The Sims under its EA Play, EA Sports and EA Games labels on PC, Console and the internet.
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Manager to join the European Tax Team to be based in Geneva. This will offer you the chance to take ownership of many exciting projects reporting to the Director European Tax based in Geneva.
EA's tax function in Europe and globally manages a high diversity of interesting tax areas and the right candidate (you) will have excellent development opportunities and will be encouraged and supported in this by the fellow team members of the European Finance team.
Some specific tasks for this role include the following:
- Lead the European tax provisioning process in close collaboration with the US based Income Tax Operations team
- Manage the quarterly close process in Europe
- Identify and document uncertain tax positions and tax contingencies
- Review interim and year-end tax accounting computations in accordance with ASC 740
- Prepare quarterly cash tax payment computations
- Identify and review relevant changes in accounting policies and their impact on income tax accounting
- Drive process efficiencies in the respective areas of responsibility
- Monitoring and quick response to tax legislative developments that impact EA
Our work environment is fun, fast-paced and rewarding. We will provide you a unique environment for learning, developing and we're looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Relevant University or Business School Degree at Master Level
- 5 to 7 years in industry or/a public accounting firm
- Experience in international taxation of MNEs
- Familiarity with US GAAP tax accounting concepts
- Tech mindset paired with a desire to identify process efficiencies and implement them
- Natural interest in learning more about tax
- English is a must; knowledge of any other European language will be considered a distinct advantage
- Ability to travel to other offices.
- Join us in driving the next revolution in games.