Tax Compliance Specialist
15 days ago
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Tax Compliance Specialist, to join Wildlife's Tax team in São Paulo, Brazil. As a key-user of the ERP project, you’ll be responsible to ensure a long-term compliance framework for all tax systems and tools in all jurisdictions we’re established. You’ll lead the project’s tax front by taking strategic and functional decisions, preparing analysis and recommendations for the implementation team, and testing all system functions related to tax routines. Project management and priority management will also be part of your daily activities as you’ll be responsible to ensure that all decisions taken in the ERP project are fully aligned with the Group’s tax strategies.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture, so the right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead the implementation of the tax tools that will be needed for tax reporting, tax calculation, and invoice management;
- Collaborate on defining the transformation scope and identifying its impacts on the tax daily activities;
- Work along with the implementation consultants enabling and facilitating their activities providing documentation, information, and analysis related to tax operations;
- Prepare weekly updates to the Tax team to ensure full alignment with the business strategy;
- Coordinate cross-functional discussions to seek pending issues related to tax operations;
- Plan and execute functional tests (both individual and coordinated) in order to validate the new ERP operation;
- Spread knowledge related to the forthcoming changes;
- Prepare and provide training for the team;
- Support the ERP Project Leader in all tax-related matters.
What you'll need
- Experience working with tax compliance;
- Deep knowledge of corporate taxation (income tax) and withholding taxes;
- General knowledge of indirect taxation on services;
- Advanced English communication (written and spoken).
More about you
- Self-driven: you have a go-getter demeanor, outstanding social skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- Organized and methodical: you have the ability and field to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Critical thinker: you have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner: you’re capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strongly committed: you are truly engaged in our purpose and our goals;
- Team player: you are willing to help out whenever needed and you’re able to work in a collaborative cross-functional environment;
- Radically transparent: you are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.