Tax Compliance Analyst
7 days ago
About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Tax Compliance Analyst to join Wildlife's Tax team in São Paulo, Brazil. You'll be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the tax calculations, accounting records, tax returns, and tax payments prepared by our BPO providers in several jurisdictions around the world. You'll also collaborate with the Tax Planning team in order to ensure the correct application of strategic and functional decisions, as well as to implement new initiatives to improve tax compliance and efficiency. You'll also be engaged in multidisciplinary projects related to our global expansion and tax opportunities.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture, so the right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll need
- Experience working with tax compliance;
- Deep knowledge of corporate taxation (income tax) and withholding taxes;
- General knowledge of indirect taxation on services (VAT and other related taxes);
- Advanced English communication (written and spoken).
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... advising multiple client partners? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with compassion towards the people you work with;
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads;
- Passionate about employee experience. You want to build the best employee experience focuses on delivering business strategy.You're flexible, daring, and excited to help build something exciting and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Review all tax-related documents and calculations prepared by our BPOs ensuring the assertiveness of the information provided to the local tax authorities;
- Lead all tax routines related to the legal entities within your job scope for the accounting closing;
- Support external audit process for tax-related matters linked to the entities within your job scope;
- Align the relevant tax strategies with the BPO providers and ensure their correct application for all tax routines;
- Support Tax Planning team by preparing analysis and engaging in technical discussions to improve compliance and efficiency.
Wildlife is one of the top tier mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.