This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to achieve new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games!
We are looking for an essential contributor to the US tax operations team. As a Tax Analyst you will be a member of the team that prepares the quarterly and annual tax provision and US tax returns, and support other tax projects on an ad hoc basis. Our focus is to build a culture of teamwork and communication. You will report to the Senior Manager, Tax.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health insurance, paid parental leave and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
- You will prepare and/or review US federal and state tax returns (workpapers and forms) and draft required statements and disclosures.
- You will compose quarterly and annual provision calculations for US domestic tax-related items and prepare tax account reconciliations.
- You will prepare quarterly estimated tax payments and extension requests and coordinate the payment process.
- You will gather data from financial system (Oracle, HFM and Power BI) and prepare Excel-based tax models with tax technical analysis.
- You will prepare state apportionment and state taxable income calculations.
- You will assist in quantifying and documenting EA’s federal and state R&D tax credits.
- You will assist in gathering support for federal and state audits and help to resolve notices from tax authorities.
- You will provide support implementation of systems and procedural changes to improve tax compliance and audit processes.
- You will research relevant tax matters and stay informed of new proposed and final regulations and latest tax legislation.
- Results driven with high level of initiative, urgency, accountability and integrity.
- Hard working, team player, excited to learn and grow.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to “roll-up sleeves”, with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, eager to get into data or detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain work products and calculations to cross-functional team.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, CPA
- Familiarity with US Tax Laws (preferably, federal and state)
- Knowledge of US GAAP tax accounting (ASC 740, APB 23 and FIN48)
**Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.