This job might no longer be available.
Talent Sourcing Specialist - (Game Development & Art Production)
12 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Director, the Talent Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and eventually converting top talent for our various game development & art production studios under the Keywords Create umbrella within the UK/EU region. Using our preferred sourcing tools, you will look to source candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds with the view to establishing long-term relationships and with the end goal of identifying suitable opportunities within one of our various studios across the UK/EU region.
As the initial contact point for passive candidates, you will act as a key representative of Keywords Create. You will have a passion for delivering an amazing candidate experience and will be able to engage with prospective candidates in a genuine way in order to understand their goals and preferences - you will also have a deep understanding of our business in order to be able to marry up these expectations with the most appropriate opportunities & studios within our organization.
Ideally, this role will be a hybrid position, with a mix of work from home and from our awesome new office based in Bucharest.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Use our preferred sourcing tool to undertake searches of key candidate profiles and create effective projects in order to manage their engagement and progression through our sourcing and recruitment process
- Qualify candidates based on a range of key criteria, including but not limited to, location, availability, specialty skills, interest areas, preferred studios, employment type, salary expectations, etc.
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Specialists to understand their specific vacancies and requirements, and proactively recommend qualified, sourced candidates to their vacancies
- Be a brand ambassador for Keywords Create and our individual game development & art production studios when speaking with prospective candidates
- Ensure excellent candidate experience at all stages of the process
- Develop and manage candidate pipelines for key, identified positions
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Specialists to develop creative ways to source candidates for specific, hard-to-fill positions
- Research talent acquisition trends and recommend improvements in the areas of talent identification, sourcing, assessment, selection, employment branding
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates, ensuring qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Perform required analytics to produce talent sourcing metrics and provide feedback & recommendations for improvements whenever necessary
- Act as a “hunter” and bring new ideas for creative methods for finding great hidden talent (social, marketing, etc.)
- Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identify top target companies, competitors or talent pools
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3 years' previous experience in a high-touch recruitment or candidate sourcing environment
- Experience recruiting technical and/or creative roles would be viewed very favorably
- Previous experience with the use of specialist sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, SeekOut, HireEZ, etc.) and/or CRM systems would be viewed very favorably
- Extremely digitally savvy - able to work in multiple corporate and external tools and technologies with little direction or training; ATS, CRM, ERP or other complex corporate workflow systems required
- Strong research capability (including Boolean search techniques) and report writing skills with the ability to distill insights and trends from multiple data sources
- A comfort with change, a willingness to be adaptable and pivot when the need arises
- Fanatical attention to customer service – both internally (hiring managers) and externally (candidates)
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization and documentation skills to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Excellent communication, influence, and persuasion skills
What's in it for you?
If working on some of the biggest and best titles with some of the coolest people within the games industry isn't enough, we also offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Being part of an international team of experts. As part of the Keywords Studios Group, the one-stop creative agency for the game-dev industry, there is a plethora of professional opportunities within the group.
- A performance management process that we implement to encourage autonomy, high performance and growth.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets, plus pension options.
- A flexible schedule (at the office for the extroverts and remote for the introverts).
- A nice, green workspace in the center of Bucharest, with coffee, fruits, kick scooters, nerf-guns and outstanding colleagues.