Talent Sourcing Manager
16 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, rapid growth environment, we are solving complex problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a talent Sourcing Manager. With unparalleled growth, we are building our strategic sourcing capability and establishing an early career sourcing team in EMEA. As the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager, you will mentor and lead a sourcing team of five, foster operational excellence, and help build creative sourcing solutions to drive meaningful results at scale.
What you'll be doing
- Develop a global program that continues to strengthen and grow the team's active and passive sourcing and recruiting skills
- Build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other creative channels
- Define, design, and implement programs for a variety of positions, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration, referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Develop talent intelligence, talent mapping, and competitive landscape
- Utilise data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy & approach and analyse the team's impact, providing the ability to effectively report against the team's metrics and overall efficiency
What we're looking for
- Previous in-house experience as a Recruiter or Sourcer
- Previous leadership experience including coaching and mentoring technical sourcers/recruiters in an in-house recruiting function
- A consistent record of developing and maintaining multiple sourcing and recruiting strategies resulting in the engagement of passive candidates
- A growth mindset and ability to think of creative sourcing solutions
- Tenacious problem solver
You might also have
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver sophisticated information optimally and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity.
- Self-starting attitude and organisational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- Curious about designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.