This job might no longer be available.
Talent Sourcing & Acquisition Specialist
18 days ago
Tangent Animation is a high-end feature animation studio focused on delivering the best creative with the industries top talent. We are located in Winnipeg, Toronto, and Vancouver and we are growing! We live to innovate. That’s a bold statement, but we can back it up. We’re constantly digging for solutions to brain-breaking problems, ripping into new technology to take it for a spin and finding niche talent that adds something completely unexpected to the mix. Evolution is the name of the game around here. Our HR team is looking for people who thrive on answering “wouldn’t it be cool if we…?”
Whether it’s the talent we corral, the animations we craft, or the technology we master we live and breathe by high standards. Tangent was born to elevate and redefine what animation could be and set a new industry standard, so prepare yourself to raise the bar.
Reporting to the Talent Manager, you will work directly with hiring managers to advise and execute our end-to-end talent sourcing and selection processes and build extraordinary relationships as a key element to our talent management approach.
You will work closely with the hiring managers to execute searches, negotiate deals and provide candidates with an exceptional experience. Your experience and acumen position you to advise hiring managers on effective process execution and hiring decisions. Bring your ideas and experience to position us ahead of the game.
You will always be developing opportunities to extend our reach, enhance our brand, and make our sourcing and selection processes better.
- Work with the Talent Manager to translate workforce projections into sourcing priorities and efficient top talent acquisition strategy
- Work closely with hiring managers to execute searches
- Define role requirements and engaging postings
- Source candidates through social media, direct approach, networking and other creative methods
- Manage the selection process, ensuring hiring managers and candidates are engaged throughout and have an exceptional experience
- Negotiate the deal
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with talented past and potential candidates
- Identify opportunistic hires to elevate our capabilities
- Suggest improvements to our sourcing and acquisition processes
- Organize and attend recruitment events
- Through all your work, establish the HR team as the go to advisor for all talent management matters
- Proven ability developing innovative sourcing initiatives and candidate pipelines
- Exceptional client & candidate relationship management
- Experience managing efficient and impactful recruitment and selection processes
- A highly collaborative team member
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with Dayforce is an asset
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and relatable relationship building style
- Driven to constantly improve processes and performance
- A keen interest in understanding the business and various roles in the industry
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Relevant education
- Great company culture, with a team that is very technically proficient, highly motivated & excited to work on projects that will change the industry
- Competitive health and dental benefits
Does this sound like you or someone you know? We can’t wait to find out! Please apply online at https://www.tangent-animation.com/careers.
Tangent Animation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com if you require an accommodation.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.