17 days ago
Playtika is looking for Talent Sourcer to join our growing Recruitment Team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
As a Talent Sourcer at Playtika, you will work closely with Recruiters and own sourcing initiatives using different efficient recruitment tools, practices, and techniques in order to build healthy pipelines for different IT roles and ensure great candidate experience.
- Find, engage & activate passive candidates for a current pipeline/future hiring needs via social media, professional networks, etc.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the role’s requirements
- Regularly track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders, recommend and drive improvements that impact specific pipeline areas
- Maintain applicant databases, continuously filling in the details missing from the profiles and re-engaging existing talent pools for the new requisitions
- Gained first experience in recruiting as a recruiting coordinator/sourcer/junior recruiter
- Your sourcing/recruiting toolbox is heavy with the instruments (email extractors, browser extensions, people aggregator tools)
- Basic understanding and familiarity of the IT terminology
- Strong networking skills
- Strong sales skills, creative approach to a work
- You are people-oriented, goal-driven, and a strong communicator
- Intermediate English proficiency
We offer all our employees:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company's expense
- Amazing and huge corporate events like this one here
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter