8 days ago
IO Interactive is currently looking for a curious and passionate full-time Talent Sourcer to join our HR team in Barcelona.
As Talent Sourcer, you will coordinate all the sourcing activities and work closely together with the Talent Acquisition Team, hiring managers and HR. You will play a critical role in securing high-profiles, talented candidates for IOI.
Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and the company’s talent pool and interacting with both active and passive candidates. We expect you to have a big drive, be proactive, a team-player and self-motivated. Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
What you will do:
- You will co-develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy
- Work closely together with the talent acquisition team and hiring manager to define candidate profiles
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Reach out to potential candidates and build a broad network
- Speak to candidates and spark their interest, so they want to learn more
- Effectively present our Studio, Projects and roles to candidates
- Promote our employer brand when reaching out to candidates
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and report on them
- Follow up on employee referrals
Who you are:
- At least 1+ years’ experience as a Talent Sourcer
- Familiarity with sourcing tools, HR Systems (including an ATS) and candidate management systems
- Strong knowledge of how to use the various sourcing channels, sourcing tools and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Great interpersonal skills. You will be reaching out to passionate and talented candidates in different parts of the world and across various disciplines.
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 28 nationalities working in our offices based in Copenhagen, Malmo & Barcelona.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!