13 days ago
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square Enix family, is constantly on the hunt for top-tier gaming talent worldwide. Having created beloved properties such as Gex and the Legacy of Kain series, as well as driving the massively successful Tomb Raider franchise, Crystal Dynamics is now laying the groundwork for the next generation of innovative and technologically stunning projects, including Marvel’s Avengers .
Crystal Dynamics is seeking an experienced Talent Sourcer to join our team! The Talent Sourcer will report to the Senior Recruiter and will be responsible for supporting the recruiting team on positions across multiple departments throughout the studios. You must have a passion for people, games and talent acquisition – this is then the perfect position for you. Come and help us continue to build amazing, world-class teams on some of the most recognizable IPs in the industry.
- Work with multiple recruiters and hiring managers to obtain and represent position requirements
- Craft and send recruiting emails to candidates as well as keeping recruiting team informed at all stages of sourcing
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (i.e. Linkedin, Github, etc)
- Identify high-caliber talent qualified against position requirements using various sourcing techniques and present those candidates in an organized, trackable way for hiring managers and recruiters
- Develop high-quality talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases (ATS) for all current, past, and future hires including a tagging system to earmark potentials for later reconnects
- Track and deliver sourcing metrics weekly to manage KPIs and expectations for projecting hiring timelines
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Develop internal network with Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix studios and manage employee referral network and program for untapped potential candidates
- Positively promote our company brand online and offline
- Pre-screen potential candidates with solid documentation to present to recruiters
- Attend functions (virtual or physical) as needed to help with promoting and recruiting candidates as required
- 2 years previous experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role specifically at a Game Studio
- Proven experience using various social sourcing techniques (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to attract and build a strong network of talent for all disciplines and roles in the studio (from Operations through Dev)
- Proven ability to qualify and filter candidate pipeline and reduce resume/portfolio submission to hire ratio
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; skilled conversationalist
- Extremely detail-oriented, with effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast paced environment
- Capable of taking direction with a growth mindset – there is always more to learn!
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.