Talent Sourcer | Recruitment Resourcer
2 days ago
Title: Talent Sourcer / Recruitment Resourcer
Contract: 40 hours per week, initially on a FTC
As a Talent Sourcer / Recruitment Resourcer within the team you will ensure the smooth running of our sourcing and testing processes and become the sourcing expert using various channels to source multi-lingual candidates for positions in a variety of functions including; Quality Assurance, Localization, Art, Player Support, Professional Appointments, and Operations, You will be contacting active and passive candidates to build talent pools for immediate and future hiring needs. In this role, you will source and interact with candidates online, conduct initial candidate screenings, manage our test centres, update files, and complete administration tasks. You will also be required to manage our ATS database, and support Recruitment Coordinators with their hiring needs through all stages of the Recruitment flow. You will develop your skills by participating in volume projects, coming out of your comfort zone, and be willing to explore new ways of recruiting that will support multiple LOBs across the UK and Europe.
This is a remote role and you should be able to adapt quickly to new tasks and be an enthusiastic team player who thrives under pressure, enjoys helping others, is accustomed to being hands-on, and excels when working to multiple conflicting deadlines and requisitions, and has an excellent attention to detail admin skills. You'll be resilient, adaptable, have endurance and patience with self-confidence in your own ability to succeed and share success.
This role would suit someone who is an excellent team player, has superb administration skills, has experience in a similar role and looking for more ownership of a pace of the recruitment journey, and thrives in a fast-paced successful environment.
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- You will support our UK & European Recruitment operations by posting jobs, conducting CV searches, sourcing, shortlisting, assessing and evaluating candidates. You will also be responsible for the full sourcing, screening, testing and evaluation of candidates going through our Assessment Centres and liaise with our Recruitment Agency Partners to ensure a consistent flow of talent is always available. When required you will also support our other global studios.
- You will help run our recruitment, selection, and on-boarding recruitment processes, ensuring that every candidate has a first-class experience from application to interview, their first day and beyond.
- You will be responsible for internal job notices and obtaining referrals from current employees and external networks by crafting and sending various communications regarding our open vacancies.
- You will promote our employer brand online and offline by advertising vacancies on multiple job boards, sourcing and attracting candidates by building relationships with Universities and other sources that will drive traffic to our jobs.
- You will constantly update and maintain our candidate database ensuring any requisitions can be fulfilled promptly.
- Source new candidates from all sources and if required, contact candidates and conduct an initial screening to find out their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving their current role, and so on.
- When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant Recruitment Coordinator to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria. Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning our ATS database to find suitable candidates.
- Providing general administrative support to the HR/Recruitment function, such as managing the team inbox, answering e-mail enquiries, sending SMS to candidates, sending Offer packs, supporting interviews, and making sure that the candidate or hiring manager journey and service is professional and comprehensive.
- You will collaborate with Recruitment Coordinators to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes including supporting the interview and onboarding procedures.
- You will ensure all appropriate legal on-boarding paperwork, internal compliance, kit and credentials requests, and HR new starter administration is completed for every new employee in advance of their starting date.
- You will support the HR team in the delivery of any tasks that will add value to the Recruitment Operation and overall success of attracting and retaining our personnel.
- You will participate in any Recruitment/HR-related project work when required that strives to innovate and revolutionise the way we recruit in the UK and Europe.
- You will play a key role within the Recruitment function, bringing new ideas to the team and not be afraid of challenging the status quo.
What we’re looking for:
- Good educational background, good standard of written and spoken English essential – an additional language would be advantageous.
- Internal Recruitment / Recruitment Administration/Resourcing exposure/experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-faceted and demanding recruitment position/operation (volume contact centre for example) where you have held and been successful in a similar role is advantageous.
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel is essential.
- Numerate, able to manipulate, analyse and present data to provide meaningful management information.
- Able to work accurately and demonstrate attention to detail whilst respecting the confidentiality of information.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately.
- Experience in recruitment working with an Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable for example), advantageous.
- Experience of using 3rd Part Supplier platforms beneficial (Upwork for example).
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, outgoing, and close-knit team whilst being able to liaise and communicate with colleagues at all levels independently.
- You should be someone who is always open to new ideas, an excellent team-player, supportive and caring with strong working ethics..
- Have a willingness to learn, be confident, brave and ambitious with a positive “can do, will do” attitude.
- Be courteous, well motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative.
- Be able to have fun, work well with others, are trustworthy and able to take on responsibility.
- Able to work at a fast pace, taking on lots of duties, and supportive of all colleagues.
- Apply a flexible approach to all work tasks and working relationships, adapt to different environments and solve problems independently and with the team.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.