Talent Sourcer (M/F/X)
2 days ago
Who are we?
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying long life hyper-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! We have been listed in the Top 10 hottest Berlin startups & Top 100 European startups by wired.com
. Based from our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 400 million times across iOS and Android, including 5+ Top 10 hit games.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are now looking for a creative and friendly sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team to find the very best in mobile gaming talent.
Here’s a great opportunity to make the move into Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, use your love for gaming to engage the best Mobile Gaming talent there is!
What you will do:
- Sourcing and screening top gaming talent for live vacancies
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across TA, spanning initiatives across Inclusion and Diversity, candidate engagement, candidate communications and attraction - to name a few!
- Being proactive; actively engaging with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
- Provide a best in class candidate experience!Use various methods to build talent pipelines and pools
- Support with pre-screening candidates to assess suitability for our vacancies
What we are looking for:
- 0 (yes zero!) years of experience working within Recruitment but a LOVE for Gaming!
- Self-motivated, organized and reliable
- Must be able to work independently on tasks
- Desire to work within this hugely exciting sector!
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls
- Perks: 27 days annual leave, gym membership scheme, comprehensive bonus scheme, stock options, company pension and health insurance, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of COVID), free daily lunch including onsite snacks
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.