Talent Relations Manager (Temp)
12 days ago
Job Title:Talent Relations Manager (Temp)
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced Talent Relations Manager with strong negotiation skills to support the marketing organization handling all Blizzard franchises. This role will work closely with Blizzard’s legal department by managing all deal negotiations and help streamline the process by negotiating with partners on open deal points.
You will drive all negotiations across the wide variety of marketing vendors, ensuring that the business negotiations are completed in a fast and efficient manner, and collaborate closely with the legal team to get the agreements finalized quickly and efficiently. Management of talent is a key component of this role, and you will be responsible for ensuring that agents and managers are familiar with the project(s), and happy with the outcome. SAG-AFTRA experience is required, with experience specifically with the SAG-AFTRA Interactive Media Agreement a major plus. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that all influencer-created content is compliant with FTC guidance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate closely with the creative marketing teams, PR and Community teams, and legal department to ensure agreements are completed in a timely fashion
- Negotiate business terms with various outside partners, including agents for celebrity talent and social media influencers
- Provide on-set “white glove” treatment for talent, including scheduling, coordinating arrivals, keeping talent and agents up to date, etc.
- Handle FTC compliance for social media influencers, including monitoring of posts for compliance
- Structure, negotiate, and draft term sheets and simple talent engagement agreements
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure payments are tracked and issued appropriately
- 5-7 years of experience in the entertainment industry, either as a producer or talent relations manager
- Familiarity with marketing, advertising, and entertainment industry practices
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment including competing deadlines
- Detailed knowledge and experience with negotiating a wide variety of agreements
- Experience with SAG-AFTRA contracts and processes, specific knowledge of the Interactive Media Agreement a major plus
- Experience with FTC (and similar regulations for foreign jurisdictions) disclosure requirements for social media influencers
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Willing and able to travel to various live-action filming, primarily in the LA area
- Passion for video games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.