This job might no longer be available.
Talent Recruiter (m/f/d)
4 months ago
About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see an amazing set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 230 people in over 26 countries globally. DECA has been profitable since its inception in 2016. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We believe that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 am - 6 pm CET).
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team and contribute to finding the best talent in the global market.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Represent the company and check for cultural values.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) etc.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Remote first company culture.
- Flexible work hours to support a personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Online language classes: English, German, French, Spanish etc.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 25 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with an open-door policy.