This job might no longer be available.
7 months ago
Team Name:Human Resources
Job Title:Talent Professional
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical & creative talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business.
You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation, and Global Mobility)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on recruiting in-house experience at an entertainment or gaming company
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.