Talent Partner, GCU
11 days ago
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
“Provide the gateway to extraordinary talent through effective partnership and superior tactics.”
As the Talent partner for our UK Game Studio, the UK Games Technology team and peripheral studio related departments you will look to draw exceptional talent to help us continue pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved in the gaming world, hiring across a variety of technical disciplines, art, animation, game design & production.
This will be an opportunity to help shape and build some of the most exciting and innovative teams in the gaming world, in an environment fuelled by passion, where the people come first.
While we believe the below is important, if you identify with the opportunity, and think you could add value to the role, please do apply explaining why you think this opportunity could be a perfect fit for you.
Areas of Impact
- Partner with our studios and Games teams to drive the end to end recruitment lifecycle to ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining the hiring process where possible to best suit that teams needs.
- Develop long lasting and effective relationships with your stakeholders across the Games Content Unity.
- Compose & execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised opportunities to develop well thought out talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity.
- Evangelise Improbables culture and value proposition, representing this passionately to develop alignment towards our mission.
- Collaborate with our global people team on initiatives and projects.
- Facilitate and attend gaming events, meetups and communities.
- Experience in-house in a fast growing technology first business, or a technology focussed agency, that understands how to hire against a broad spectrum of skill sets.
- Deep appreciation and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition with a desire to be creative, curious and innovative when considering modern frameworks, new approaches and sourcing tactics.
- Experienced sourcing via a broad spectrum of platforms, and the desire to seek new environments where the best talent can be found.
- Able to prioritise work, set expectations and drive toward realistic deadlines that you will set.
- Empathetic, motivated and passionate.
- Operationally astute and data-orientated.
We're looking for engaged and motivated people to join us for an opportunity where your growth, development and long-term prospects are at the forefront of our mind. As you grow, we do too.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.