Talent Partner (Contract)
11 days ago
The Glu Talent Attraction (Recruiting) team is part of the People Department and is a critical partner to hiring teams across the company.
As a Talent Partner, you will represent and articulate the company’s values and goals to the candidates who may be considering Glu Mobile as a career option. We work cross functionally throughout the organization to understand the particular needs of the business units and help attract the best talent needed for these roles.
We are seeking a motivated Talent Partner to join the Talent Attraction team in our Toronto office. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and closing top tier talent as well as helping develop and implement strategic recruiting programs and initiatives. If you are enthusiastic about providing an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience, excited to be a public brand ambassador, and want to actively assist the other members of the TA team to excel at their work, we would love to chat with you about this opportunity.
What you will be doing
- Recruit and close top tier talent through an exceptional candidate experience
- Act as a true Talent “Partner” to work with hiring managers and client groups to develop a successful recruitment strategy
- Assist in the development of Glu Mobile's employment brand within the gaming industry and be a positive brand ambassador
- Plan and drive initiatives that increase our talent pipeline
- Source of passive candidates through a variety of methods
- Provide an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within our applicant tracking system
- Partner with our recruiting coordinator on interview logistics and scheduling and ensure effective handoffs
We would like to talk to you if you have
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a technical recruiting capacity
- Proven ability to source for technical and hard-to-fill roles utilizing various networks and online tools
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of employees, from executives to managers to individual contributors
- A strong track record of successfully managing and facilitating change, as well as the ability to multi-task
- ATS experience, if you have Lever (a big plus), with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize business critical roles and adjust your work schedule to rapidly fill these positions.
- Strong negotiation skills, sense of urgency and ability to influence hiring managers as required
- Ability to maintain confidential information regarding all HR activities
- Quick learner, logical thinker, able to critically analyze situations and make recommendations
- You like to have fun! And thrive working on a collaborative team
All qualified applicants wil l receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.