This job might no longer be available.
Talent Partner - Central Functions (12 months FTC)
10 days ago
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations. As part of that, we are launching a Metaverse project designed to create a complete virtual world for people to live, play and form connections in.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a Talent Partner for our Central Functions, you will be supporting hiring efforts across People, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Security and IT teams.
You will be working alongside experienced talent partners to deliver hiring projects upheld by a world-class candidate experience
- Work alongside Talent Partners, to help deliver a wide array of searches, sourcing from global talent pools
- Compose and execute creative sourcing strategies to develop superior talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity
- Conduct thorough and methodical market research to create ‘longlists’ of talent against live requirements and provide market intelligence to stakeholders
- Evangelise Improbable culture and value proposition, representing this passionately to develop alignment towards our mission
- Participate in talent-wide projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition at Improbable
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- 2+ years experience sourcing and/or hiring top tier talent either in-house or at an agency.
- Experience recruiting for corporate or commercial functions. You ideally would have experience recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Legal or People Division roles on behalf of a technology-first organisation.
- Able to think strategically and creatively to develop effective, relevant, and broad sourcing strategies to satisfy difficult-to-fill roles.
- High levels of emotional intelligence - able to interpret, anticipate, empathise and adjust in every scenario
- Organised and methodical, able to operate effectively whilst supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An exemplar of our company values
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.