Talent Operations Lead
12 days ago
At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
As a Talent Operations Lead you will be trusted to operate a unique, embedded model which draws heavily on Agile principles to enhance recruitment experience and its programme operations. We will expect you to help drive iterations to this model through coordination, operational improvements and documentation.
As a member of the Talent Operations team within the wider People Operations division, you will be expected to provide mentorship and leadership over a small team whilst also individually delivering improvements to our initiatives / projects.
Areas for Impact
The Talent Operations team is part of numerous initiatives across People Operations which will require you to balance different types of projects:
- Partner with the business to drive the end to end recruitment life cycle to ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining of the hiring process where possible.
- Ensuring exceptional standards and data integrity across the team by mastering and driving consistent usage of our various tools and systems.
- Provide insights to inform the business (ie pass-through rates, time to hire etc…) on progress, trends and patterns by analysing data and creating accessible dashboards.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team for the centralisation of the talent knowledge base including documentation and our intranet.
- Leading the Talent coordination team for the setup and scheduling of interviews and improving candidate experience.
- Contribute to the breakdown, facilitation and participation in major global projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition (and wider People Operations) such as our referral programme, assessment models, employer branding etc…
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- High levels of emotional intelligence; able to comfortably understand, relate and communicate with individuality in mind.
- Delivery mindset, able to breakdown work and drive to deadlines.
- Operationally astute and data-oriented.
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry.
- Empathetic, self-aware and highly motivated to learn.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
- Highly resilient and relentless in the face of adversity.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.