- Ensures data integrity by auditing new hires processed through Greenhouse
- Assist in candidate data clean up in Jobvite
- Create a job description repository in Textio
- Interest in learning about recruitment cycles, applicant tracking systems, and the candidate experience
- Assist with the creation of Wiki pages and project documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven time management, strong attention-to-detail, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to connect with all levels of staff
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times
- Capacity to articulate thoughts/ideas in a fluid and concise manner in both written and verbal communication
- Recruiting tools experience is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible when things change
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.