Talent Operations Associate
15 days ago
As a Talent Operations Associate in the Talent Operations team you will be responsible for upholding high standards of recruiting experience for interview candidates and employees. As such, you will own the communication, scheduling and facilitate setting up interview processes for all candidates and work closely with your stakeholders in the business to champion a great candidate experience.
The successful candidate will join a fun, hardworking, energetic, and supportive team in a challenging, modern, fast-paced environment ensuring all internal and external stakeholders receive outstanding experience. Being part of a growing company, you must demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving abilities to prioritise frequent, last-minute changes using a high level of integrity and discretion with regards to confidential information.
Areas for Impact
- Partner directly with all candidates and internal stakeholders to facilitate the best candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate any follow-ups with the goal of reducing our overall time to hire.
- Contribute to improving intranet documentation so we can always have a single source of truth for our operations.
- Own and drive improvements to our tools and systems such as our scheduling tools and applicant tracking system.
- Help coordinate our Talent programme operations (i.e. referrals, interview training etc…) and ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining the hiring process where possible.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- High levels of emotional intelligence; able to comfortably understand, relate and communicate with individuality in mind
- Extremely organised, highly attentive and innately punctual
- Delivery mindset, able to breakdown actions and drive to deadlines
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, self-aware and highly motivated to learn
- Action orientated and not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.