This job might no longer be available.
Talent Management Program Manager
2 months ago
You possess a strong passion for contributing to the creation of a memorable employee experience through talent management. You have a strong background in talent management, and learning and development with a creative drive for building infrastructure and solutions from the ground up. At the same time, you can analyze what is already in place and systematically woven the programs together to ensure coherency.
Sounds like you? Read on!
Kabam is looking for a Talent Management Program Manager to join our People & Talent Acquisition (P&TA) team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to demonstrate a high level of collaboration and teamwork, sharing information and working in partnership with other team members. You will make an impact through connecting the dots and mapping them out onto the employee lifecycle. We are a close-knit team of talented individuals who possess unique superpowers. We aim to foster a delightful employee experience while supporting the business to achieve our company goals. We do this using a #DataDriven approach to support decision-making with a #BusinessMindset and a #OneTeam mentality. We are serious about delivering great work while having serious fun doing it!
As a company, we are passionate creators who entertain the world through the mobile-first games we create and operate. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role, you will make an impact through:
- Supporting and guiding the talent management strategy under the guidance of the Chief of Staff
- Developing and sourcing curriculum for various training programs throughout the organization utilizing adult learning principles that enhance knowledge, performance, productivity, retention, and quality of work
- Facilitating and developing leadership skills and core competencies that are in alignment with Kabam’s People Strategy and tied to performance management practices, including goal setting, succession planning, mentorship, coaching, and talent assessment
- Researching, developing, and implementing best practices to benchmark the organization's performance and to align talent management practices with business needs, initiatives, and strategic direction
- Interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders to identify talent management needs while leveraging the support and bench strength from other members of the People team
- Providing advice and counsel on updating and interpreting existing talent management programs
- Supporting the execution of Kabam’s people programs spanning across the entire employee life-cycle
- Identifying, tracking, and reporting key metrics and engagement to determine the overall effectiveness of all talent management initiatives
- Staying abreast of people and culture trends
You will bring with you:
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably in talent development, program management or talent management
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Excellent relationship management and collaborations skills across all levels, and an ability to influence others by establishing trust and credibility
- Proven project management skills and experience converting strategy into actions; attention to detail and complete follow-through; ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills along with facilitation and change management experience
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects (in and outside of HR), ideally from end-to-end
- An entrepreneurial spirit that signals a track record of success in a high-activity, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills paired with solid quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Solid knowledge of talent management, process improvement, change management metrics and analytics
- Additional language skills are a definite plus!
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and continue to entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.