Talent Development Specialist
9 days ago
We are now looking for a
Talent Development Specialist
to play a key role in supporting our business by creating a talent development ecosystem that will ensure our success now and many years to come. Your goal is also to raise the level of internal sharing and collaboration between different projects and make sure the best practices are shared among our skilled team members.
We are looking for an expert in talent development who is both empathic and driven to get things done. We are also looking for somebody with inspirational ideas related to growth and development and the ability to transform ideas into practical solutions while collaborating with others. We hope that you are passionate about development, making things better, and fearlessly taking on new challenges.
We will offer you an opportunity to grow your skills in the field of talent development and we offer you a versatile role in our HR Team full of out-spoken and easily inspired colleagues. We have numerous different job families and career development opportunities making it possible for you to boost a high variety of career paths. At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. Are you up for this challenge?
- Development and management of our talent development framework (for example development and learning paths to different roles and disciplines)
- Create and implement strategic solutions that foster the development of talent across the studio
- Close collaboration with our managers and team members to identify development needs
- Support and coach our managers in topics related to performance, training and career development
- Create and maintain internal sharing and collaboration processes
- Be part of Ubisoft’s training network and with the help of your international colleagues ensure that we are continuously on “top of our game”
- Support for internal career transitions at Ubisoft RedLynx
- Management of online learning platforms
Our dream candidate
- Has previous experience in building and implementing talent and career development processes and/or daily HR process
- Is experienced in supporting learning and skills development
- Has good coaching skills
- Is driven to get things done – let's be honest, there is a lot of work to do
- Is an easily inspired and highly energetic person with a learner mindset
- Has the ability to think both on a strategic and pragmatic level
- Is strongly interested in the current knowledge of effective organizational learning and development methods
- Has a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, human resources, communications or other relevant fields
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space next to the services of the city’s biggest shopping center & transportation hub Tripla, within an easy commute from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits, such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods. And that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 8th of March but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! For more information please contact HR Director Mari Liesjärvi +358 504145383, Fri 21st February, 11-13 or Thu 5th March, 14-16.
Are you passionate about agile HR that enables managers and team members to achieve their ambitions? Do you want to take talent development to the next level in a growing video game company? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s most liveable cities. Along with the popular Trials series and the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games on both mobile and console. That’s pretty unique! We’re a passionate team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Globally, that means over 17,000 enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings many benefits, including vast resources and support, plus getting to collaborate in large, exciting projects. Join us and create the unknown.