Talent Development Advisor
8 days ago
What you'll do
- Support teams and productions in their strategic challenges related to common studio issues.
- Ensure that development methods are relevant and aligned with the established strategy and employee needs (training, e-learning, development plan, coaching, lectures, etc.).
- Collaborate with Talent Development colleagues to exchange ideas, discuss solutions, propose methods, etc.
- Design interventions (ex. team building, change management, creative brainstorming, etc.) in line with the teams' needs
- Deploy strategies (facilitation, solution design, consulting role, coaching, etc.).
- Supervise the implementation of new methods that encourage ongoing team development.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring
- Team spirit and good listener
- Knows how to delegate
- Finds it fun trying to figure things out
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Takes the initiative and balances short-term priorities with long-term goals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Is interested in the gaming industry and can adapt quickly to its ever-changing pace
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Miro (asset)
- Project Management knowledge and experience (asset)
- Change Management knowledge and experience (asset)
- Knowledge of the video game industry, production pipelines and the game production professions (asset)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or equivalent
- Certificate in coaching, change management, or facilitation techniques (Kaospilot, etc.) (asset)
- 5 or more years' experience in training, organizational development or any other relevant field
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
As Talent Development Advisor at Ubi MTL, you'll be joining the consulting division, a team dedicated to supporting studio projects and production teams.
Your scope of work will be to help leaders and teams define and lead organizational and cultural change initiatives. You'll help teams identify problems, respond to their needs, facilitate collective initiatives while sharing tools and best practices.