13 days ago
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest content creators in gaming. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no BS, fast-moving, data-informed, and creative company, that seeks people who are interested in joining a team where they can be and bring their complete selves to work. We strive to be authentic in our humanity with each other, relentless in our pursuit of bettering the video game industry, and award-winning in the quality of everything we do for those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Talent Management Coordinator... Our Talent Management team is looking for a Talent Coordinator that can help level up the company’s growing talent management business. You will work closely with our Talent Managers to support the day-to-day needs of our dynamic group of creators, and provide administrative assistance to the entire Talent Management dept.
On any given day you might...
- Support our Talent Managers in anything and everything related to the creators they support, including (but not limited to) managing daily schedules, brand deliverables, and ad-hoc requests, with the goal of keeping them organized and informed.
- Organize and maintain internal tools and databases to ensure all details are accurate and up to date.
- Monitor our talent’s inboxes daily to ensure we are routing offers to the correct internal team at Loaded quickly.
- Assist in flagging and prioritizing any promising incoming opportunities.
- Work with our Game Dev partnerships team to support launches and campaigns. Assist in getting talent access to popular new games early, in addition to being the primary contact for any unpaid opportunities from game developers.
- Assist the Talent Management team in identifying, researching, and onboarding prospective creators we should work with.
- Build out decks and resources for our department and talent by aggregating useful data and information on up and coming trends, games, talent and topics in the gaming space to present to the Talent Management team.
- Oversee and track the verification process of all our talent roster across their social platforms.
- Be the point of contact for a variety of activations with different brands and talent to ensure smooth execution.
- Have a passion for video games, live streaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Love collecting, organizing and analyzing data.
- Have the ability to quickly build relationships with dynamic individuals from various backgrounds.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work weekends and odd hours.
- Have a deep understanding of Discord, Twitch, Twitter, Google Workspace and various project management tools (such as monday.com).
- Have an eye for graphic design and deck building.
● Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
● Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
● 401k plan with 4% company matching
● Flexible work schedule
● Unlimited PTO
● Dog-Friendly Office
● Cell Phone, and Internet Service coverage
● Team Events, expensable Lunches & Coffee
Loaded Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.