This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (contract)
14 days agoGSN Games is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in the Kyiv team (3 months contract)!
About GSN Games HR:
From recruiting to employee engagement, we make sure our teams have everything they need to create amazing games. We manage benefits, coordinate professional development opportunities, host office happy hours, and more!
What You Will Do:
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (3 months contract), for the person who would like to be a real hunter and enjoys searching for IT talent and interacting with people on a daily basis. You will be responsible for:
● Full cycle searching process: searching for candidates (Executive search, headhunting, database, recommendations, etc.), designing vacancy announcements, and posting them on various worksites
● Screening CVs/the candidates
● Organizing and being responsible for arranging the interview between the candidate and HRBP
● Updating Job Descriptions on local websites
● Light HR support (birthdays, events, team buildings, branding, etc) would be a plus!
● 1+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment
● Experience in direct search and headhunting
● A big desire to develop yourself as a Recruiter/HR specialist
● Ability to effectively and quickly fill open positions
● Open-minded, flexible, solutions-focused problem solver
● English - Strong Intermediate level
● Knowledge and experience in recruitment
● Experience in the IT/Game domain
● Understanding the Recruitment/HR process
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.