Talent Acquisition Specialist
9 days ago
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join the IT & HQ department where you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle for various technical roles. You will promote diversity and inclusion through innovative approaches and new ways of doing things and you will be the first point of contact with future staff of the IT & HQ teams.
The team you will be recruiting for, Ubisoft IT, is a global team whose mission is to provide technological expertise and business knowledge to design and deliver robust and reliable products and services for our teams, our game production studios and our gamer communities.
- Redesign attractive job descriptions that make candidates want to join Ubisoft and that allow them to project themselves into the job;
- Approach profiles on the most relevant platforms, conduct recruitment interviews according to established roles and strategies;
- Present salary proposals to the selected candidates;
- Ensure regular follow-ups on recruitment and find new ways of doing things;
- Contact all profiles and explain the reasons for continuing or stopping the recruitment process;
- Provide knowledge on technical recruitment, the job market, best practices and advise managers throughout the recruitment process;
- Participate in various internal and external events, to represent Ubisoft and meet profiles potentially interested in the company.
Our recruitment tools: SmartRecruiters (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter License, MS Teams, MS Outlook, Codility, Confluence, and internal tools created specifically for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Experience in recruiting, either in an agency or corporate environment, and a demonstrated interest in technical recruiting, technology and innovation;
- Good interpersonal skills: Adapt to the needs of managers, help them determine their needs, assist them with recruiting and ensure that they shine as a manager-hire;
- The human being is at the heart of everything we do: you will have to make sure that each candidate feels treated with respect during the recruiting process and, of course, to make them want to join our teams, to accompany and advise them and to be their best ally during the recruiting process;
- Proactivity at all times: you bring solutions to generate talent leverage, to improve your conversion rates, to explore new methods and new grounds.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.