This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
20 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
We are looking for YOU, our future Talent Aquisition Specialist to join our Amazing Recruitment Team.
Your future responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you!
- Managing the life cycle of recruitment; building job descriptions with the hiring managers, advertising positions on varied sources, resume screening, phone interviews with candidates, HR interviews, job offers and welcoming them
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs; engage talent and convert passive or non-job seekers into active candidates for current or future vacancies
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, etc)
- Promote our employer brand online and offline by creating communities, engaging with talent, hosting events and more creative initiatives
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Capture and share key market intelligence, and provide market insights to business
- Maintain candidate databases (via our internal system)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Work with coordinators and other recruiters to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle IT Recruitment experience in a fast-paced company environment
- Has proven track record of attracting and hiring top talent
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing channels
- Experience working on multiple roles simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the local IT market
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Can be a good performer and take initiative
- Continuous interest in expanding your knowledge about the tech industry
- Excellent team player and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive in all stages of the recruitment process
- Solid understanding of the gaming and/or entertainment industries
- Good English communication skills: written and verbal
- Great sense of humour
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits, Yogurts, Ice-cream, Snacks, Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Vouchers
- Holiday Vouchers
- Long Weekends
- 1 Day Off for your birthday
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Private Pension
- Budget for Wellness and Personal Development
- Wellbeing Plan
- Birthday Gift
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Transport Settlement
- Parking Facilities
- Exciting company events
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Central Location: Timpuri Noi
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.