This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
12 days ago
From the beginning of our Journey with us, you will:
- Report to the Talent Acquisition Manager while working in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team and the HR Department.
- Assist in all aspects of Talent Acquisition: this means you are responsible for not only sourcing talent but also interviewing candidates and ensuring they have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
- You will be responsible for preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to our Internal Applicant Tracking System and other appropriate job boards.
- Putting together candidate pools through sourcing and out of the box recruitment methods.
- Communicate with hiring managers about candidate fit and key competencies.
- Administer necessary tests to candidates and distribute completed work to hiring teams for review.
- Present and negotiate offers to successful candidates; assist with onboarding of new hires by conducting new employee orientation alongside HR partners.
- Taking part in recruitment related events, including networking events and campus recruitment to help promote Gameloft’s employer brand.
- You are a team player; just because the task you’ve been asked to complete isn’t in your job description, does not mean you will shy away from supporting the team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-7 years of previous recruitment experience.
- Prior experience in the tech, mobile or video gaming industry is a strong asset.
- Post-secondary education in HR Management, Business Administration, or equivalent degree/diploma.
- Mastery of proactive and attraction-based recruitment methods.
- Passion for social media, technology, and the video-game industry.
- Ability to work in a creative and dynamic environment while demonstrating a strong work ethic, resiliency, and the ability to work independently.
- Equipped with interpersonal, organization, and communication skills, as well as open-mindedness.
- Have a results-oriented mindset and an attitude that welcomes challenges.
- Ability to manage deadlines and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent research skills; through research you are able to determine the best strategies to attract candidates with niche skillsets.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance.
- RRSP matching program.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand.
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways.
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a creative and innovative place to work.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Are You Looking for a Fun Place to Work? #JointheGame!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.