Talent Acquisition Specialist
15 days ago
Gameloft Hanoi is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to take care of Studio Recruitment Activities and promote Company Employer Branding. Occupying the key position in acquiring talents, your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Carry out the entire recruitment process, from job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, coordination of test/interview procedure,... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs;
- Communicate regularly with Hiring Managers to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the partnership programs with Top IT Universities;
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like job fairs or on-campus recruiting events;
- Coordinate with Communication team to organize internal and external events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities;
- Work closely with communication team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Enrich talent pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment;
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees;
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies;
- Research talent acquisition trends & Initiate new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by HR Manager.
- 2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Good knowledge of video game/IT industry; research on HR best practices and trends;
- Expertise in sourcing skill, experience in headhunting is a plus.
- Expertise in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques;
- Strong analytical skill, communication, negotiation and presentation (both in speaking and writing);
- Sound interviewing and talent mapping skills;
- Develop pro-active and effective collaboration with stakeholders inside or outside Gameloft;
- Strong planning and organization skill, good problem-solving skill;
- Good service mindset; good sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Strong English (written & verbal) and good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Semester bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building, Sport Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong) and other joyful events;
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letterto firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking For a Great Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.