Talent Acquisition Specialist
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleTalent Acquisition Specialist
SummaryThis individual will have direct access to key stakeholders with immediate hiring needs and will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, recruiting and evaluating top talent for assigned clients and positions.
This person will facilitate the candidate identification, interview and hiring process for hiring managers, proactively building a relevant talent funnel, and advise the business on effective recruiting strategies.
The individual in this role will also have a direct impact on the quality, culture, responsiveness and cost of the Aristocrat’s talent acquisition process along with ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
What you'll do
- Source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates for assigned clients within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Partner with hiring managers to proactively build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies.
- Reviews and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify technical candidates for open positions such as mid and senior level software developers and testers
- Develops and maintains a strong network/social community of Information Technology professionals
- Knowledge of Talent Pipelines, a proactive talent supply strategy involving the creation of a continuous stream of highly qualified candidates in anticipation of filling critical and recurrent positions.
- Ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experiences throughout the recruiting process, effectively communicating and managing candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the process.
- This includes but not limited to screening resumes, dispositioning all candidates, pre-screen candidates and coordinating interviews/ follow up conversations.
- Coordinate and execute offer building process with hiring managers and HR Business Partners in ATS/ Workday and with HR Coordinator.
- Manage candidate expectations with regards to pay, benefits, culture, career growth, timely feedback, etc.
- Manage high touch communication with hiring teams including within local time zones.
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years of successful experience in talent acquisition and full cycle recruitment.
- Previous experience with a Staffing Firm or Corporate Recruitment, would be ideal
- Organized and able to thrive in a fast paced global environment
- Previous experience in Workday would be helpful.
- Demonstrated experience using social media channels to enhance sourcing outcomes.
- Aptitude and flexibility in working across multiple regions, time zones and cultural boundaries with a wide cross-section of managers throughout the organization, on a diverse range of roles.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.