Talent Acquisition Specialist (Games/Technical)
13 days ago
Rebellion Oxford is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Talent Acquisition Specialist with prior recruitment experience to join our small in-house Talent team.
This role will involve recruiting for both heavily technical games roles, such as C++ engine programmers and web server engineers, and less tech-heavy roles, such as artists and designers. As well as sourcing candidates, liaising with applicants and agencies, and attending events (some of which take place at weekends), you will also support the rest of the team by taking part in day-to-day recruitment activities including reviewing CVs and arranging interviews.
Our in-house recruitment team acquires talent for all Rebellion Group companies, so although majority of roles are for games developers, from entry-level graduates to senior managers, from artists to programmers, we also work on roles for all other Rebellion interests, such as publishing, comics, film & TV.
This role is full-time, based in-house at our Oxford games headquarters. We can consider permanent or fixed-term contract employment but not freelance or agencies. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must have some recruitment experience, preferably in any of the following areas: games industry, C++ developers, technical web developers (eg DevOps, Server Engineer, PHP Programmers, etc)
- A degree level education and/or prior recruitment qualifications or training would be a bonus, however all candidates with the required professional experience will be considered.
- Sourcing candidates for specialist roles
- Liaising with direct applicants and external recruitment agencies
- Taking ownership of specific recruitment projects
- Liaising with managers on requirements, candidates and interview feedback
- Drafting and editing job descriptions and adverts
- Managing vacancies through our applicant tracking system
- Providing feedback to applicants including telephone and email rejections
- Reviewing CVs and arranging, tracking and passing on tests and interviews
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and team-working
- Excellent English grammar and spelling
- Excellent initiative, self-motivation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good use of MS Office Outlook, Word & Excel
- Good attention to detail and interest in games recruitment