Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract)
10 days ago
What you'll do
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ubi MTL, you connect people to opportunities – both internally and externally. On the one hand, you directly influence our studio’s ability to recruit top talent. On the other, you help current employees take the next step in their career.
When it comes to interactions, you’re all about authenticity: on the phone, online, and most importantly, in person. You care about cultivating meaningful relationships and sharing your excitement about building something extraordinary together at Ubisoft. Ubisoft is seeking a strategic and driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to source and recruit candidates in multiple disciplines for the Montreal & San Francisco business office. This is a 12-month contract role with potential to extend.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle, from initial outreach to offer.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and manage expectations.
- Act as a Ubisoft Brand Ambassador using creative and strategic methods to attract talent in roles ranging from internships to Senior Management positions.
- Collaborate with candidates throughout the hiring process to build outstanding relationships and regularly communicate on the status of candidacy.
- Source & review resumes, conduct phone screens and identify qualified candidates to present to hiring managers.
- Move candidates forward through the Applicant Tracking System to ensure all information is consistent and up to date.
- Extend offers to candidates and report on recruiting status.
- Build diverse and inclusive teams.
- Participate in special projects and events as needed.
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record managing the full recruiting lifecycle, from initial outreach to offer.
- Passion for creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems, professional networking platforms, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate well with all employees at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborative and teamwork-oriented approach.
- Previous experience with SmartRecruiters is a plus.
- Corporate recruiting environment or in an agency a huge plus.
- Bilingual (FR/EN).
- Be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, maintain a solution-oriented work ethic.
- Heavy emphasis on communication and being a team-player.
- Motivated by new challenges, strive to be consistently learning and improving.
- Ability to work dynamically with a variety of internal business partners.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.