This job might no longer be available.
Talent Acquisition Senior Staff
Yogyakarta DI Yogyakarta id
8 months ago
- Filtering and update applications in tools and invite candidate/scheduling test and interview
- Update all actions of hiring process candidates
- Preparing Recruitment event
- Good organizational skills and with ability to multi-tasks;
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience and Understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices
- Good communication skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and keen on working with figures;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.