Talent Acquisition Scheduler
28 days ago
Job Title - Talent Acquisition Scheduler
Reports Into - Senior Talent Acquisition Executive
Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Talent Acquisition Scheduler you work very closely with the Talent Acquisition team and take ownership of all administrative responsibilities within the department. You have excellent communications skills and are extremely organised.
Your Team Mates
Our teams make the process of hiring and bringing candidates aboard smooth and comfortable for them. We're all about pulling the right talent to our company, so we're composed of multi-disciplined individuals who come with diverse career backgrounds.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
- Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
- Support arranging recruitment events.
- General administrative support for other departments when needed.
Your Hard Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Passion for games is a plus
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.