Talent Acquisition Programs Leader
6 days ago
Job Title:Talent Acquisition Programs Leader
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a diverse community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but creating epic entertainment and the technology that drives our customers’ experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
Blizzard is transforming and the growth opportunities of the organization are increasing. Reporting to the SVP and Franchise Talent Officer, the successful Talent Ops. Lead will play a key role in driving the most critical initiatives with efficiency and speed while maintaining the operational rhythm of the business, owning budget process and forecast. The TOL is neither a ‘shadow’ nor a ‘gatekeeper’, but an enabler for increased efficiency and speed of execution.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Drive alignment around setting strategy, forming a plan with clear goals and asks, executing and monitoring progress
- Deliver cost/benefit and risk analyses, identify dependencies and drive prioritization discussions to ensure people leadership is making informed, aligned decisions and commitments
- Partner within and outside the People org to lead complex Talent initiatives--operating at the strategic and tactical level to design optimal workflows, ensure appropriate resourcing and align internal processes
- Own the change management of large-scale initiatives and programs, ensuring the right audiences receive the right information at the right time
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the Talent Leadership team and larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met. Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects
- Pull in the right stakeholders and lead timely retrospectives to constantly iterate and improve our processes
Experience & Skills
- The ideal candidate has both hands-on experience and a tenured leadership foundation in the following areas: planning & process, product and/or financial planning, organizational structure and change, communications & strategy execution
- 10+ years’ experience in supporting leadership to drive broad initiatives to large scale companies or entities
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate needs with the ease of a business unit owner
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Proven experience designing and leading strategic planning at a hyper-growth company
- Financial prowess and ability to create budgets, models, etc.
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the needs of a busy executive and his/her direct staff
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Highest integrity, comfortable with confidential information
- Works best with teams to drive desired results
- Action oriented with strong work ethic and initiative
Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.