Talent Acquisition Partner
12 days ago
Two simple questions:
- Do you have experience of games and/or VFX recruitment and talk the language of tech and programming managers and candidates?
- Are you a trusted partner to hiring managers and do you know how to find and engage with the best talent in our industry?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, read on my friend!
Rebellion is a leading developer and publisher of games, and is also one of Europe’s biggest independent studios operating across books, comics, TV, and film. Our Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 35 million players worldwide. The Zombie Army franchise is a spine-chilling zombie shooter, and Evil Genius 2 is a satirical spy-fi lair builder where YOU are the criminal mastermind!
And those are just the projects you know about – there are loads more!
We are looking for someone like you to become our all-new Talent Acquisition Partner and join our passionate and talented People Team, where we are building on the years of success that Rebellion has enjoyed.
Talent Acquisition Partner role:
The Talent Acquisition Partner is a new role dedicated to managing the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process. You will identify and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of future talent. As part of the People Team, you will play a key role in creating a defined approach to recruitment and put clear processes in place to identify, engage with, and hire the very best candidates working in the industry.
This role would suit someone who has experience in recruiting in the games and/or VFX industry and who works to continuously improve processes to achieve better results.
The Rebellion People Team are working towards making Rebellion the most awesome place to work in our industry, where our people achieve their personal objectives while doing really cool stuff as part of the Rebellion.
- Management of a full end to end lifecycle recruitment process for areas of responsibility
- Work with the People Team to identify areas for improvement and necessary change required to ensure that the candidate experience is always excellent.
- Identify, attract and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and effectively develop a pipeline of key future talent
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements, provide data relevant to their roles, profile and screen successful candidates and move them through the hiring process
- Administer and remain “data accurate” within the ATS system
- Manage all logistics for arranging and conducting interviews – attending alongside hiring managers where appropriate.
- Finalise positions including offer packages through to transfer to the HR team for onboarding, references, and development.
- Develop a network for engagement of future talent within an area of responsibility.
- Provide reporting on recruitment metrics as requested.
- Support hiring managers to identify areas of improvement in interviewing process/speed of response/engagement in the recruitment process.
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion. Rebellion encourages innovation in all areas and we look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better. We would like to invite all demographics of culture, gender, ethnicity, neuro-diversity and beyond because we believe a representative team makes better games and provides a better working life.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple roles at once while delivering positive outcomes within reasonable timescales.
- Experience of recruiting in the games industry/relevant industry with particular emphasis on Tech/VFX areas
- A strong social media networker – with particular focus on LinkedIn
- Ability to coach and support hiring managers and build relationships quickly.
- Solutions orientated and able to think outside the box.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong skills in MS Office including Excel, Work and Power point.