Talent Acquisition Partner
2 days ago
Are you a Talent Acquisition pro ready for the career adventure of a lifetime?
WHO WE ARE
Guerrilla is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony PlayStation Studios. We brought the critically acclaimed Killzone and Horizon franchises to life, and are eagerly looking forward to the release of our next game, Horizon Forbidden West. Guerrilla’s HR & TA team is a diverse and multifaceted team, providing comprehensive business partnership to our devs. Collectively, we deliver a full suite of Talent services to one of the most exciting game studios in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Talent Acquisition Partner at Guerrilla, you’ll become a key member of a team of passionate talent advocates. You will be challenged daily -sometimes in ways you’d never anticipated- and will have the opportunity to contribute your skills and abilities across the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition topics.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Run full-cycle recruitment for vacancies in several teams within the studio
- Partner with studio Leads to define their needs, develop compelling job postings, create sourcing strategies, etc.
- Source high-quality talent globally, through modern recruitment channels such as active sourcing, social media, network building, targeted advertising and external search partners
- Build productive connections with candidates and guide them through (often complex) decision making processes
- Constantly seek to raise the bar, identifying and proactively improving our methods, processes and candidate experience
- Build strong partnerships across various functions with hiring managers, your peers in HR, Guerrilla’s studio leadership, external partners and more
- Create recruitment campaigns in cooperation with our Community Team
- Organise our presence at, and actively attend, industry events
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a background that adds to the diversity of Guerrilla’s team
- You have at least 4 years of experience in full-scope talent acquisition in creatively-oriented, quality-led organizations, ideally with a focus on Tech roles
- You have direct experience in international/global recruitment
- You are an effective relationship builder and manager, and know how to achieve your targets elegantly
- You are passionate about games, and ideally have worked in or for a AAA studio before
- You index high on self-actualization and authenticity
- You either already have, or can share with us how you’ll rapidly build, a network of game development professionals
- You are familiar with the tools of the trade, and ideally have used Greenhouse before
- You comfortably manage and prioritize your workload, with a attention to detail and a focus on most valuable activities
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, in English
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Please make sure to submit a CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for joining Guerrilla, and why you believe you’re a good candidate for this opportunity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.